The Performance feature allows users to track employee performance and progress towards goals and objectives. This feature includes various tools for measuring and evaluating employee performance, setting goals and targets, and providing feedback and coaching.
With the Performance feature, users can set performance indicators, conduct appraisals, and track goal progress to ensure employees are meeting job expectations and contributing to the company’s success.
Setting Performance Indicators
- Go to HR>Performance>Indicators
- Click “(+)” to create Indicator.
- Select Branch, Department, and Designation.
- Select stars to rate the performance.
- Click “Create” to update the performance indicators.
- Go to HR>Performance>Appraisal
- Click “(+)” to create Appraisal.
- Select Branch, Employee, Month, and enter Remarks.
- Select stars in appraisal to rate the performance.
- Click “Create” to update the appraisal record.
Tracking Goal Progress
- Go to HR>Performance>Goal Tracking
- Click “(+)” to create Goal Tracking.
- Select Branch, Goal type, Start and End date, and Status.
- Enter Subject, Target Achievement, and Description.
- Select star to rate the performance.
- Click “Update” to save the goal-tracking record.