The Payroll feature allows users to manage employee payroll information and maintain a central database of payroll records.
With the Payroll feature, users can easily calculate and process employee salaries, generate payslips, and comply with WPS SIF requirements.
- Go to HR>Payroll>Salaries
- Click “Set Salary” to view the employee’s salary information.
- Click “(+)” to edit salary details
- Click “Save Changes” to update the employee salary details.
- Go to HR>Payroll>Payslip
- Select the desired pay period, Month and Year.
- Click on “Generate Payslip”
Complying with WPS SIF Requirements
- Go to HR>Payroll>WPS SIF
- Enter the Documentary Field.
- Select Branch, Department, Month and Year.
- Click “Apply”
- Review and verify the SIF information.
- Click “Download WPS SIF” to save the SIF file.