Payment is used for payment processing, such as accepting credit card payments or bank transfers for products or services provided by a business. Payment can be integrated into an online store or payment gateway, allowing customers to make purchases and complete transactions securely and easily.
Payment settings in an accounting software allow businesses to collect payments from customers for products or services rendered. This feature enables the configuration of payment methods, such as credit card, PayPal, or bank transfer, and the specification of the payment gateway to use for each method. Once configured, each invoice will have a payment button that customers can use to make payments using the specified payment method and gateway.
Payment settings provide businesses with a convenient and secure way to collect customer payments while streamlining the payment collection process.
- Go to Settings>System>Payment
- Choose the payment methods you want to offer to your customers. Common payment methods include Stripe, PayPal, and Paystack.
- For each payment method, specify the payment gateway you want to use. Examples of payment gateways include PayPal, Stripe, and Paystack.
- Customize the payment button that will be displayed on invoices. This button should link to the payment gateway specified for the corresponding payment method.
- Test the payment functionality to ensure everything is working correctly.
- Click “Save Changes”